Friday, August 12, 2011

AuthorSTREAM

I generally upload my PowerPoint presentations to SlideShare; however, I recently found the AuthorSTREAM site which allows more flexibility for uploading my presentations and inserting YouTube videos into my PowerPoint presentations straight from the desktop (using a free plug-in). The presentations also maintain the animations and custom transitions when I upload them.

You can also create your own channels in order to categorize your presentations. I created the Technology in Education Channel in which I plan to include presentations designed to support faculty and student integration of technology to enhance teaching and learning. I added my first presentation, Wake Up to the Wonderful World of Wikis and Blogs, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.